Tuesday, December 12, 2006

An Epiphany (On watching A Muppet Christmas Carol)

Ok, so I just had an epiphany, I think it's cool. Maybe it's one of those things that everybody else already knows but anyway, I think it's cool so here it is. I just figured out why it is the ghost of Christmas future doesn't have a face. It's becuase it's future, it hasn't happened yet, therefore it doesn't have a face. Didn't have any cool reflections on the other two, but I did about that one. I also figured out the answer to Scrooge's question "Why do you show me these things if I am beyond all hope?" The answer, he was not beyond all hope. Had he not learned from the lessons of Christmas Past, present and future, than yes I suppose he would have been lost. Anyway, I think my ephiphany's are cool, you have the right to disagree with me. The funny thing is, the movie gave me nightmares when it came out. . . .

No comments: