Monday, December 25, 2006

Desparation

Desparation. I wonder how many times in life have you been truly desparate? Begged and pleaded for something? It is interesting to me that human beings do this. We beg, plead, whine, grovel, everything in our power to achieve our desire. Only to want more. I remember many times as a child campaining to the point of my mother's relention to get something I wanted. It drove her nuts. Even to adult hood I do this. Why do we torture ourselves like this? If one is not careful enough, one could lose one's sanity becuase he or she did not achieve the desired goal, or if they did they betrayed, compromised, stabbed too many people they went crazy in their attempt to achieve their goal. Why does mankind stoop to this level? Why is it so hard to let go of so many things?

No comments: